We have an API specification of REST endpoints that a Transport Service Provider (TSP) should implement to offer their services through the Whim application.
We call Transport Service Providers (TSP) API to get information about available booking options and create booking or reserve a transport. In order to understand each other we created API documentation which explains the expectations and approaches we use when we call API.
Booking API allows us make a reservation for your transport on behalf of customer. We use following industry standards to make implementation easy for you.
- RESTful HTTP architecture
- Messages exchange in JSON format
- JSON token bearer authentication
- OpenAPI Specification
Following resources describethe API specification that a TSP should implement to integrate your service in Whim application and platform.
Open source repositories available here:
- OpenAPI specification – https://github.com/maasglobal/maas-tsp-api
- OpenAPI Data Model – https://github.com/maasglobal/maas-schemas
Documentation and API examples available online here: